Scolymia receding during day

  • Thread starter Thread starter Etern1ty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Etern1ty

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I have a problem with my scoly. During the night it is nicely puffed up and accepts pellets, however in the morning when the lights turn on it starts to shrink quite a lot. Other corals are all fine, only this scoly bothers me.. I am using the BRS LPS light setting for hydra26. I have also tried to place it in a shaded area and on the rocks aswell without any success. :(
Do you have any idea what could be the problem please?

976C3D0F-FDFB-4E59-81AC-A57616852BAF.jpeg
 
Low light and low flow. I'd keep moving it till I found its happy spot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new