Scolymia Skelton pink

Tezzie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2023
Messages
35
Reaction score
31
Location
Alberta
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I be worried that the Skelton of 1 of my scolys out of the 5 I have is a pink colour instead of a white. You can’t really see the pink unless I put the flash on my phone and go close. Could this be an infection?
IMG_3325.jpeg
IMG_3326.jpeg IMG_3327.jpeg IMG_3324.jpeg
 
Should I be worried that the Skelton of 1 of my scolys out of the 5 I have is a pink colour instead of a white. You can’t really see the pink unless I put the flash on my phone and go close. Could this be an infection?
IMG_3325.jpeg
IMG_3326.jpeg IMG_3327.jpeg IMG_3324.jpeg
I don’t see why it would be. I have a couple of war paint that are pink like that to under them.
 
I don’t see why it would be. I have a couple of war paint that are pink like that to under them.
I was told that it could be a cyano bone infection and got worried
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new