Scooter blenny eating snails

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jcap74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jcap74

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone have there scooter blenny eat the nose on there nassarius snails, I watch him pick up two of them and slam them against the glass . I think he thinks the are blood worms. I had 5 snails last week and this week the are all gone.
 
URL]



Totally get a video of that! Never heard of it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new