SCOP growth in 2 months

  • Thread starter Thread starter SeeFu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SeeFu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
979
Reaction score
246
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this amount of growth look about right for SC OP, left photo is june 1st?

Capture.JPG
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
As long as it is thriving and showing signs of growth, I’d be happy.

for some reason, this coral hates my tank. I have one nub left from a piece that was doing okay and then no3 hit 2 and it started melting away.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new