Score another point for Ecotech

chaostactics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
677
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll preface this with I'm 100% sober. Was doing a water change, grabbed a beer, took two sips, set it down to go find my refractometer, came back and spent 10 min trying to figure out what the heck I set my beer down. Can't do that with an AI Prime or Kessil, score another point for Ecotech.
PS Don't do this I'm 99.9% sure Ecotech doesnt cover spilled beer damage on Radions.
20200112_201412.jpg
 
The older you get, the more it happens.
 
LOL!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new