Score of a Lifetime.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hugh Mann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hugh Mann

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
1,862
Location
Merritt, BC
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooo, a reefer in the next town over posted his 300 gallon custom tank, stand, sump, powerheads, skimmer, two 250w metal halide lights, everything except a pump.
$650.
I checked it out, seals are great, glass is basically scratch free, perfect condition, they just can't take it for their upcoming move.
Tomorrow I am making arrangements for a moving company to haul it out, and then the real work begins.
 
That is a score !
 
Congrats!!! OHH, where is this located, just in case I can help with the move, LOL!!! ;Hilarious

Buying it from a guy named Mike, in Canmore.

Oh there will be pictures. Unfortunately I won't have the money to fill it with rock and sand and everything else for a good long while. Will be starting a build thread once I get going though.

Can't believe my luck, I was prepared to spend double that on a 210 gallon with nothing.
 
Buying it from a guy named Mike, in Canmore.

Oh there will be pictures. Unfortunately I won't have the money to fill it with rock and sand and everything else for a good long while. Will be starting a build thread once I get going though.

Can't believe my luck, I was prepared to spend double that on a 210 gallon with nothing.
I am in the process of upgrading to a 225 gal tank. The possibilities, LOL!!!:p
 
nice find. :cool:....8'er?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new