ScottDL99's 40 Breeder

Scottdl99

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
68
Reaction score
4
Location
Indy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I downgraded from a 75 to this 40 breeder about 6 months ago. I have not been very active on many boards and this is a start again.

Tank Specs: 40 Breeder RR, Custom stand and Canopy, 2x150w 12k HQI's, 2x75w VHO Actinic, GEO 4x18 Calcium Reactor, Vortech MP-20, Mag 950 return

DSC02780.JPG


DSC02799.JPG


DSC03029.JPG


DSC03019.JPG


DSC02956.JPG


DSC03126.JPG
 
Thanks Rebel, I haven't talked to you in a while. How are things down there?

Here is a pick of my previous 75g:
03-17-07
DSC00440.JPG

5-4-08
DSC01465.JPG
 
Nice lookin tank is that your MC BPC FT in your avatar if so sweet lookin shot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new