SCP 70 for 25 gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter bvanfish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bvanfish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2022
Messages
837
Reaction score
404
Location
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried the scp 90 and it was way too much even on its lowest. I really want to increase my flow but does anyone have any experience with this pump? I have a 25 gallon peninsula
 
So it is doable? I have a weird rock work and like that it would push it in front and behind. I don’t mind keeping it low if it won’t completely blow out the tank like the 90
 
I think gyre style pumps are on the edge of too much for a 20-25g tank, they really excel on larger tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new