• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Screen Top Parts

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Selling Sets of Screen Top Parts so you can build a screen top with a place for cords to go through.

IMG_20191115_190207.jpg
IMG_20191115_190341.jpg

$10 Shipped in the US -

Options:
- You can choose if you want the Spline channel
- You Pick the color you want.

Technewb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you be able to print the whole outer frame from plastic so I dont have to use those aluminum frame to make a lid? Also can you make corner parts like the IM tank lids but have the tab that prevent the lid from falling stick further out? I have a IM 50g lagoon AIO and mine didnt come with a lid.

Screenshot_20191116-064420_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Technewb Hey Bud, Sorry I cant print the whole frame as I am limited to a small space of 8" x 8" x 9". I am able to print corners for rimless tanks as well.

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Reer-r-madness these are available and I can print them for you. I wouldn't be charging you for the design, but instead simply for the material and the wear and tear on the printer. All credit goes to the designer :)

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All orders from this weekend have been shipped and sent their tracking numbers. Thank You. Let me know if you all need anything else!

Here are the rimless Versions next to the regulars:
IMG_20191118_110125.jpg

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay then, can I ask if the rimless tabs place the assembled frame flush with the glass or does it stick up a little?
Reason why I ask is because the RMS mount is only 3.5" x 1.25" for the opening needed but has a bolt sticking out that is right above the plane of the top of the glass. Not sure if you happen to have an RMS mount to visualize but here's a quick shot if this helps in my explanation/question.
IMG_4435.JPG

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We can make the tabs so the screen either is lower or higher (whatever you like.) Looks like going above it would be easier, but cant 100% tell. I can make either work I simply would just need to know how high or low you want the screen to sit off the top of the glass.

The only other option I can think about is making the U-Shaped Part go above or below the post.

EDIT -- I just wanted a video of that mount and it looks like that post is above the glass line. So if you use the normal Rimless Tabs along with a U shape it looks like it would fit. Here is a picture of how flush the Frame is to the glass top.

IMG_20191119_002732.jpg

Last edited:

ScottW

Manchester United
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will measure my tank and get the exact size and have you print this out for me. I love the idea of the feed door! Great work!

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will measure my tank and get the exact size and have you print this out for me. I love the idea of the feed door! Great work!
As long as the end that you will be placing the door is wider then 11 inches you will be okay! If its not we can make a smaller version so it fits. :) simply let me know how much space we have to work with.

ScottW

Manchester United
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As long as the end that you will be placing the door is wider then 11 inches you will be okay! If its not we can make a smaller version so it fits. :) simply let me know how much space we have to work with.

I didn't even think about that, for sure it is 23.5x23.5 so we are good to go to order now. Toss me a dm with info for payment!

I want to do White for sure if that is possible?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 66 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back