Scuba Diving

Saltwatertaylor

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
532
Reaction score
2
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone on here scuba dives?
If so how many dives do you have under your belt?
Favorite place to scuba dive?
 
I'm a recovery diver (Law Enforcement), I've only been able to dive in local quarrys. I have a dive trip planned for Penny Camp Park in the Fl Keys next year.
 
Oh awesome! Last year I talked to someone who also had that job! Sounds like an awesome job. Florida keys is an awesome spot to dive!
I'd have to say the best spot i've seen would have to be hawaii :) (Maui)
 
Diving is on my list of things to do. I just don't have the time or money right now.
 
It's definitely worth it. Seeing a natural
Reef and all the animals is an amazing experience. I was thinking that we should get a dive trip together for anyone who would want to sometime?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new