Scuff marks on Goldrim tang?

Hi thanks for the reply. I've got Seachem vitality on hand will that also do the trick?
Vitachem, selcon, etc will not work. They are immunity boosters. Use Broad spectrum treatment such as Seachem kanaplex in water or in your country Waterlife myxazin
Hi I went to my LFS and they rekon it is a secondary infection from the injury so I got Kanaplex
 
Hi I went to my LFS and they rekon it is a secondary infection from the injury so I got Kanaplex

If bacteria is present then yes kanaplex will do wonders to help heal the fish.

As for your tank depends on how many fish you have in it in total . The video I posted it’s a 60 long.
 
Last edited:
The tang doesn't really seem to be getting better, but he is still eating. I've noticed that where there is a wound it will sometimes gain a bump or nodule. Even the one place where he had ich it developed a tuft of white stubble. Not fungus looking. Would this be skin irritation?
 
Hi just thought I'd add that I unfortunately lost him. He was doing better st one point. The kanaplex did not seem to help him. Although, it did help the other tang. He was getting better after feeding ocean nutrition garlic infused flakes. One day he took a turn for the worse and his one gill closed. Put him in qt. Next few days later woke up to pretty bad velvet. Next morning he was not doing good so I put him out. I believe this specimen had a bad immune system from the start because small scrapes would open up into sores even with kanaplex. The only thing that helped was putting him in a larger tank where he would not bump himself and feeding ocean nutrition garlic infused flakes. Rip mr powder black 🫡
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new