Sea Hare Hitchhiker?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Llemonz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Also, I think it is a nudi. It has a smooth underside where as a sea cucumber is the same texture all around the animal. I would take it out and flush it. If it dies in your tank it might release some nasty toxins.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
That's definitely nudibranch. From what I understand, it's bad if he dies in your tank. I'd take him out and put him in the ocean.
That is some of the WORST suggestions someone can ever give in this hobby. Setting things "free" in the ocean is VERY bad for the ecosystem. PLEASE NEVER DO THIS, EVER...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new