Sea Lab 28 - anybody using it? Am I overly optimistic?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gdw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gdw

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Messages
53
Reaction score
109
Location
P.Faliro, Athens, Greece
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers!
I am interested in knowing your understanding of results of this additive for a tank like mine (750lt - 200 gallons).

I am to be keeping 2-3 LPSs and maybe a single Histrix birds nest. With lots of softies... lots.... basically almost no fish.

I am told, and I think that it is true, that a calcium reactor is overkill for my tank, but I might need some extra calcium some time/over time. (even with just the softies)

I imagine that this is good enough , and if I test 1/month for what the sps tanks test for, I might altogether avoid dosing calcium strontium etc. Or at least need some very rarely. Am I being overly optimistic?

(the reason I am asking this early is because nobody in Europe seems to be carrying it, so I have to order it from the US - with customs it will take more than a few months - unless you know of an EU seller that ships to Greece!)
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new