Sea Slug / Nudibranch

  • Thread starter Thread starter KorD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KorD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2014
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
928
Location
Northern Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a couple in my sons tank, I have heard mixed feelings about this little critters. The tank that that are in is only housing an electric blue hermit crab, and a fighting conch. The rock work has a little notice of sponge growing one it (guessing that is what they are eating).

here is a pic of one of the little critters

There are many sites on this creature, but not one site I have found says keep or toss.

DSC_0150_zpsd39ab451.jpg
 
If ya got corals, toss it, if you don't, then keep it.
 
No corals at all, so it shall stay.
I have heart they sometimes only eat sponges (depending on the breed)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new