• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sea Swirl Oscillating Wave Maker

Dr_Steve

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
188
Reaction score
74
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pair of 3/4 inch Sea Swirls
Both Work perfectly
The one on the right was never used. I bought it as a replacement but switched to one inch so didn’t need it.
The one on the left was in the water for a year and a half.
350 shipped for the pair.

70EB51EB-5D25-47C9-833A-BEC5140ABBF4.jpeg
 
Do u have all the attachments to use them on a eurobraced tank?
 
Yes an amazing device mine has a date of 2000 been using it all but 1 year of that! Great sweeping return... If I had the $350 I would buy them is a fantastic deal. Do not come up for sale often.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new