• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sea Urchin Free!

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Sumiton, Alabama. If anyone is interested in my beautiful sea urchin, pm me. Bring whatever you want to use to take him home in. I have to get rid of him because he keeps knocking over my delicate frags. If you have a coral you would like to trade I would take it, but its not necessary. Oh, he is a little bigger now that he was in these pics. I hope someone close can give him a good home. I will not ship.

Attachments

• urchin.jpg
    urchin.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 2011 bsopp christmas 008.jpg
    2011 bsopp christmas 008.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 160
OP
OP
Connie

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question for the experts. Can he live in the sump?

slapshot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, I've had one in my sump for two years now. He keeps it nice and clean. It is a 100 gallon sump though

spscrazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow connie that's a pretty urchin don't see why he couldn't live in the sump as long as there is something in there for him to eat if not you could put some in there I wouldn't want to get rid of it if I were you just too pretty!

OP
OP
Connie

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK...I'll Try him in the sump for a while and see how he does. He is very beautiful and I don't want to get rid of him, but my corals come before my urchin...lol

OP
OP
Connie

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK...I'll Try him in the sump for a while and see how he does. He is very beautiful and I don't want to get rid of him, but my corals come before my urchin...lol
OK, so I tried the sump. The clever little thing figured how to get over the the refugium side where my cheato is and was really putting a dent in it. I would put him back and he would just climb right back to the macro...lol...I traded him back to the LFS.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 21.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 149 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.9%
Back