Seachem clarity

I bought the fluval quick clear filter and I just put it behind my coralife replacement filter cartridge. Is there anything else I should do??
Perfect! That filter pad is exactly what I was talking about. Polishing pads just filter finer stuff. It’s a more dense filter than normal filter floss.

I see that everything ended up getting clear for you, so something worked. Congrats!

And this hobby will teach patience.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new