Seachem reef dip reached display tank

HLACASA

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
26
Location
Brazil
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone.

I just accidentally dropped one or two drops of seachem reef dip in my tank.
It's around 50 gal total.
Should I do something?
I figured since it's so diluted, I wouldn't have problems.

The tanks is 1 month old and I have a pair of clowns and some GSP.

Thanks
 
Hi everyone.

I just accidentally dropped one or two drops of seachem reef dip in my tank.
It's around 50 gal total.
Should I do something?
I figured since it's so diluted, I wouldn't have problems.

The tanks is 1 month old and I have a pair of clowns and some GSP.

Thanks
Don’t worry about it. You’ll be fine :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new