Seaclear 36g bowfront for $224 until midnight. Good deal?

Jorda320

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I recently started posting on this form a few days ago. So far everyone seems really nice and I've had a good experience so far.

To make a long story short I was just now cleaning my 36 gallon gallon bowfront and noticed some very deep scratches. This tank is currently empty but I have some fish in quarantine waiting for my dry Rock to finish curing. I assume I did that when I was taking the gravel out of my previous snail breeding tank. I'm looking for another 36 gallon bow front because my children and I built a stand for that shape Aquarium ourselves. They were maybe two years old and I have their little handprints painted on the side of the stand. Might seem silly but this means a lot to me and because of that I'm definitely getting another 36 gallon bowfront. My problem is my lfs don't seem to sell 36 gallon bowfront unless you buy the stand or starter pack. Each one of those costs about $200 and I really don't want to waste money like that. Currently Petco's website is selling a 36 gallon seaclear bowfront for $224 shipped. I have zero experience with acrylic tanks, seaclear, or ordering Tanks online. I noticed this is about $50 cheaper than fish tanks Direct and I want you to see if anybody thought it would be a good idea to buy this.

I don't like to impulse buy expensive equipment like this but I did not know about the problem until tonight and as of the time I'm writing this I have 1 hour and 14 minutes until it goes up to regular price. Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you go to PetSmart they price match own page so you could pick up today.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back