Seafansar's 28 gallon JBJ LED nano

Pics taken with my bf's iPhone. I hate how it takes better pictures than my camera! Truer colors at least.
Dawn/Dusk lights only
200429_702611074862_25105152_38430657_6083052_n.jpg

197371_702610965082_25105152_38430654_416970_n.jpg

Daylights
189586_702610920172_25105152_38430651_5243932_n.jpg

199013_702610835342_25105152_38430647_4759082_n.jpg

196709_702610775462_25105152_38430644_1631786_n.jpg

189398_702610680652_25105152_38430640_3626041_n.jpg

197952_702610625762_25105152_38430638_5785821_n.jpg

189143_702610515982_25105152_38430635_1027635_n.jpg

200630_702610436142_25105152_38430632_2096112_n.jpg

199995_702610341332_25105152_38430630_7123617_n.jpg

196993_702610281452_25105152_38430627_3561433_n.jpg

199184_702610116782_25105152_38430622_3816182_n.jpg
 
Took the sand out of the second nano. Never thought I'd have a BB tank.
From this:
IMG_2615.jpg

To this:
IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2787.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg
 
Any updates on this? I am thinking of getting a LED hood to replace my 150HQI but I would love to know how the sps and the clam are doing months down the road.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new