Seafansar's 45 cube

Thanks! It's 24" high, 24" wide, and 18" deep.
 
Final update:
I went on vacation and unfortunately there was a temp swing and my clam died. Also my bf didn't feed the same way as I did (I made sure the twin spot always got something to eat) and the twin spot died. Other than that the tank looked great when I got home and the anemones are getting big! Almost 5" across now.
But we've decided we need to cut back on somethings and are taking down all our tanks, except for our 150 gallon. So the cube is acting as a frag tank now and once all the frags are sold, we'll be selling the tank too.
It was nice while it lasted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new