Seahorse Sanctuary Tank

Henn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers, This is a New Tank for Seahorses that I made yesterday. Today there were all kinds of messages about Ending my other Different Tank Build, or Merging, and lots of very direct instructions. Overnight there were 14 cautions and no responses. The Forum Format is new to me and so it is not my intention to anger anyone. Rather than commit any error, the Different Tank is over ( an working beautifully ). The new Seahorse Tank is already finished so here it is. I will only post in the future if asked. Already my content was not received well on Brine Shrimp or Nitrogen Compound Destroyers. In the first case my intent was to offer the Seahorse Tank Free Range Concept to people now using Brine Shrimp and the second technology of the no Dry Coral Bio Filter Concept as an alternative to 6 week Cycles. I accept the fact that there is little interest and will just listen. I have no idea why everything exploded overnight. There was no intention to commit any infractions. The Grow Out Picture is not intended to violate the merging or ending instructions. It has the last three additions.

New Haven Pony Sanctuary EST. 071320 Dumont 1950 Retro TV Style.jpg Whats on the pony channel tonight.jpg Different Tank Grow Out 071420.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back