Searching for Gigantea

  • Thread starter Thread starter argiBK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I recomended @galactic_coral in Houston, Texas. They got some great anemones. I got these three anemones from them. The first on on the cup there completely recovered and is a beauty also.
GreenGigantea2020080901resized.jpg
GreenGigantea2020080903.jpg
HaddoniPurple2020080901.jpg
off topic but is that a blue gigas?
 
off topic but is that a blue gigas?
This is a color accurate picture of my Gigas under day light. Yellow-green with dark blue spots with lighter florescent blue around it.
bd14a962-4d2d-4d0b-8ca6-5d123ab3b135-jpeg.1870491
 
This is a color accurate picture of my Gigas under day light. Yellow-green with dark blue spots with lighter florescent blue around it.
bd14a962-4d2d-4d0b-8ca6-5d123ab3b135-jpeg.1870491
Oh man I am jealous!!! I had one about 7 years ago that was incredible and had to get out of the hobby so gave it to a guy with a 400g tank. How I would love to have one again! I know ORA has been growing some but not sure how to get my hands on one. thank you fro the great picture!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new