Seattle Office Reef

Chriscz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Messages
88
Reaction score
128
Location
Seattle WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve posted a few times now, but am new here, showing the start of my 26 gal peninsula tank. I am setting it up in my office. All is going well so far (fingers crossed). The tank has cycled and the first inhabitants appear to be doing well.
Of course there are some challenges with the office setting (weekends, vacations, office staff who want to “help”, dry climate controlled air, etc.) I would be super interested to hear about any others who have insight into issues and solutions I might need to deal with.
This site is such a wealth of knowledge!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
I’ve posted a few times now, but am new here, showing the start of my 26 gal peninsula tank. I am setting it up in my office. All is going well so far (fingers crossed). The tank has cycled and the first inhabitants appear to be doing well.
Of course there are some challenges with the office setting (weekends, vacations, office staff who want to “help”, dry climate controlled air, etc.) I would be super interested to hear about any others who have insight into issues and solutions I might need to deal with.
This site is such a wealth of knowledge!
Hello, and welcome! Glad that you've officially joined us! @JoJosReef has some office tanks, I believe! Any insight here, Jojo?

You can also start a separate thread with your questions in Reef Aquarium Discussion! You may get some more attention for your specific questions there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new