Sebae with 2 small Clowns?

Colinallcarz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
9
Location
95762
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I just picked up two small Snowflake Clowns. I put them in a small breeder box with my sebae anemone, hoping the anemone would host them. My LFS guy said to maybe leave them all in together for a week or so, to make sure the hosting takes. However, I've heard that anemones will sometimes eat smaller clowns. Do you all think there is much of a chance of that with this trio and that a week is a good idea?

Thanks in advance!

b.jpg

a.jpg

a2.jpg
 
Forcing them to host isn’t a good idea..it does more harm then good IMO.
I would just let them nem settle in and letting the clowns find the nem on its own.
Also it looks bleached.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new