Second great experience with Reef Beauties

  • Thread starter Thread starter th365thli
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

th365thli

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2022
Messages
143
Reaction score
77
Location
Raleigh
Last time I ordered a longnose butterfly and two melanarus wrasses from Reef Beauties, and had a stellar experience.

I tried a second time, this time ordering a single Majestic Angel.

The angel arrived and within 15 minutes was eating in my acclimation tank.

It's been more than a week in the main display, eating whatever frozen I put in.

Another excellent experience with Reef Beauties. There was some initial delays before shipping (totally UPS fault), and Reef Beauties handled all of it extremely professionally.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new