Second tank, Red Sea Nano

Kieran McBride

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
86
Reaction score
348
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to separate my tank mates and concentrate on two types of demands the corals ask for. I've always felt that I concentrated on the demands of the SPS more than lps and softies and will always feel when trying to accommodate one, another will suffer. So I took the plunge and went for a nano. I must say I love it and to date, my suspicions have proved right. I have noticed the lps and softies 'happier' in a different environment indeed and would recommend it to other reefers without having to think about it. A few wee pics, I hope you like.
nano.jpg
Acan1.jpg
blasto.jpg
CandyCane.jpg
godofwrath.jpg
Hammer.jpg
Lobo.jpg
megarainbow.jpg
Scolly.jpg
scrambledegg.jpg
sonicflair.jpg
sunnyd.jpg
Symphyllia Wilsonii.jpg
tuttifruiti.jpg
Acan2.jpg
bambam.jpg
 
That’s simply beautiful Kieran and thanks for sharing it with us, the pictures are stunning!

Welcome to R2R as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new