Second time a Gyre XF330 has failed

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True in a way, but if a product is cheap enough for replacement without trouble shooting, I would go for it. And in fact, many have good luck with Jebao.
Hi, again, we are sorry to tell you that, Jebao is a copycat company and we have patents for gyres in U.S. and Europe markets. It's the right thing to support the patents, otherwise everyone can just copy and nobody wants to create anyting.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, again, we are sorry to tell you that, Jebao is a copycat company and we have patents for gyres in U.S. and Europe markets. It's the right thing to support the patents, otherwise everyone can just copy and nobody wants to spend time and money in creating anyting.

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True in a way, but if a product is cheap enough for replacement without trouble shooting, I would go for it. And in fact, many have good luck with Jebao.
No one wants to waste money, if I had the money to burn. I’d buy the warranty and the most reputable company to match. A big reason I want to switch from Jebao to maxpect or Ecotech, the automation and scheduling benefits. I want to control it all from my phone.

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty sure jebao is the manufacturer and these other companies buy Patents and sell us the same thing in different color or packaging. So we pay more for the warranty/company support or buy jabeo and hope for the best. They make some good pumps but if yours breaks after 30 days for whatever random reason, you gotta buy another.
I myself have 3 jebao dcp return pumps no issues yet. I’ve read that some others have not been so lucky.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty sure jebao is the manufacturer and these other companies buy Patents and sell us the same thing in different color or packaging. So we pay more for the warranty/company support or buy jabeo and hope for the best. They make some good pumps but if yours breaks after 30 days for whatever random reason, you gotta buy another.
I myself have 3 jebao dcp return pumps no issues yet. I’ve read that some others have not been so lucky.
Well said. Just like Nike. Same factory for fakes and real lol

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, if you buy Maxspect Products from local stores, and there's hardware issue under warranty period, our distributor will help you to solve the issue by either repairing it or replacing it if necessary.

Last edited:

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, if you buy Maxspect Products from local stores, and there's hardware issue under warranty period, our distributor will help you to solve the issue by either repairing it or replacing it if necessary.
Thanks dude I got my pair from brs and paired with the iv6, these toys are a lot of fun to play with. I just hope with proper cleaning, I can get 2-3 years out of them.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back