• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Seeking Pulsing Xenia

Coral4Gus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I will be visiting Anaheim this weekend and I decided since I am in southern California, I should purchase some Xenia. I am looking to buy some at a reasonable price, also open to the idea of other corals that are hardy and at a low cost (currently managing Disneyland budget). Thank you for your time!

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I will be visiting Anaheim this weekend and I decided since I am in southern California, I should purchase some Xenia. I am looking to buy some at a reasonable price, also open to the idea of other corals that are hardy and at a low cost (currently managing Disneyland budget). Thank you for your time!
Check offer up I am pretty sure I saw some there.

Reefer6

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

Attachments

• 20221015_205016.jpg
    20221015_205016.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 21

Reefer6

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got 2 types. And one of the thickest colonies ever. He lives in high flow.

Attachments

• 20221015_205543.mp4
    9.1 MB

Reefer6

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have this Island rock maybe 6" or so. It has purple, neon green and Orange Zoas as well as 3 small colonies of Pulsing Zenia and a small clam as well. $200

Attachments

• 20221015_204616~2.mp4
    10.8 MB

Reefer6

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You musr forgive the Dino Outbreak. Ive bottomed out on Na3 and PO4 and am trying to get back to detectable levels. That said. I do have "pests" in my tanks. IE. Bristle worms, aptaisia and now Dinoflagulates. But I normally control them all naturally.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back