• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Seeking Pulsing Xenia

Coral4Gus

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Marina
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I will be visiting Anaheim this weekend and I decided since I am in southern California, I should purchase some Xenia. I am looking to buy some at a reasonable price, also open to the idea of other corals that are hardy and at a low cost (currently managing Disneyland budget). Thank you for your time!
 
Hello everyone!

I will be visiting Anaheim this weekend and I decided since I am in southern California, I should purchase some Xenia. I am looking to buy some at a reasonable price, also open to the idea of other corals that are hardy and at a low cost (currently managing Disneyland budget). Thank you for your time!
Check offer up I am pretty sure I saw some there.
 
Hello everyone!

I will be visiting Anaheim this weekend and I decided since I am in southern California, I should purchase some Xenia. I am looking to buy some at a reasonable price, also open to the idea of other corals that are hardy and at a low cost (currently managing Disneyland budget). Thank you for your time!
 

Attachments

  • 20221015_205016.jpg
    20221015_205016.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 80
I've got 2 types. And one of the thickest colonies ever. He lives in high flow.
 

Attachments

  • 20221015_205543.mp4
    9.1 MB
I also have this Island rock maybe 6" or so. It has purple, neon green and Orange Zoas as well as 3 small colonies of Pulsing Zenia and a small clam as well. $200
 

Attachments

  • 20221015_204616~2.mp4
    10.8 MB
You musr forgive the Dino Outbreak. Ive bottomed out on Na3 and PO4 and am trying to get back to detectable levels. That said. I do have "pests" in my tanks. IE. Bristle worms, aptaisia and now Dinoflagulates. But I normally control them all naturally.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new