seen this in my sump

Eddie Rogers

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
147
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
check out the video, this is the second time I have seen it

 
It seems the snout of a Nassarius snail or Whelk, would say better Nassarius, because the snout of Whelk usually has a pattern "tattooed".

Best regards
 
Ok, thanks to everyone for the replies
 
Ghost flat worm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new