• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling Apogee MQ-510 Par Meter

chinw76

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2018
Messages
319
Reaction score
202
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am working my way out of the hobby and am selling my par meter. I have used this only a few times. I bought this from Bulk Reef Supply and the current price from BRS is $538.00. I am selling mine for $425.00 with shipping included. I am including a printed manual for it. My paypal is [email protected].
20200927_134007.jpg
20200927_134013.jpg
20200927_134031.jpg
20200927_134047.jpg
 
Sorry, sold on Ebay fast
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new