Selling Basically New MP10- Sacramento Area

LiquidSpace

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
596
Reaction score
583
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I literally just picked up a MP10 and tried to get it to work for 15 minutes before realizing my tank is way too small and everything is flourishing with the current powerhead. This was a big mistake.

It was $370 with tax. I’d like to get $300 for it. Here is the receipt showing I’m a dummy. Haven’t had it for more than 2 hours.

Just curious to see if anyone local is interested before I post to the general market place forum.

D5AF2085-BFA8-4E3F-B089-7301C9455B7D.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new