• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling branching hammer coral

Item Price
20-150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

James w Lewis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2014
Messages
247
Reaction score
101
Location
Houston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to sell these things. To make room for other corals. I’ll sell them for 20 a head or 150 for the whole large colony. You can text me at +18325734664. I am in Houston Texas. I will ship if you want.

D79B1FE5-ACCD-44C9-8A1F-8FB7D15C4783.jpeg 7CC702ED-F295-4ADE-B937-E76BF7EE33D5.jpeg
 
sent text
I need to sell these things. To make room for other corals. I’ll sell them for 20 a head or 150 for the whole large colony. You can text me at +18325734664. I am in Houston Texas. I will ship if you want.

D79B1FE5-ACCD-44C9-8A1F-8FB7D15C4783.jpeg 7CC702ED-F295-4ADE-B937-E76BF7EE33D5.jpeg
sent text
 
Here a better pic of them
 

Attachments

  • 459764AC-146C-4399-B7DE-1A276BD7A3B5.jpeg
    459764AC-146C-4399-B7DE-1A276BD7A3B5.jpeg
    250.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 6FFF4013-0D75-442B-8606-8AED41B6D5E3.jpeg
    6FFF4013-0D75-442B-8606-8AED41B6D5E3.jpeg
    281.4 KB · Views: 128
And would you want to do a trade ? For a one head hammer?
 
I still have quite a few of these left including some that have at least 20 heads that o will sell for $200.
 
I need to sell these things. To make room for other corals. I’ll sell them for 20 a head or 150 for the whole large colony. You can text me at +18325734664. I am in Houston Texas. I will ship if you want.

D79B1FE5-ACCD-44C9-8A1F-8FB7D15C4783.jpeg 7CC702ED-F295-4ADE-B937-E76BF7EE33D5.jpeg
Still selling heads for $20 each?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new