• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling Everything

johndoe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
120gal. 4ft / 30gal. sump , 2 AP700 Kessils , 4 t-5 , SRO 3000 skimmer , iwaki 100 pump , 2 mp40w es , chiller , 20 gal fuge h380

Pottstown, PA - I am selling my husband's salt water reef tank and everything that goes with it. My husband has had a tank for well over 35 years and when I see the
refuge tank in the basement I always said it was his science project. He passed away in 2019 and unfortunately he did not teach me everything I needed to know
about the hobby. I have since taken out the soft coral because I did not want it to die. I still have 2 medium size fish and hard coral still living. I am hoping someone whom lives
close by that would like to make a reasonable offer and take everything. Mind you, it is alot of extra stuff because he never bought one of anything. If you would like
to see it please reach out and we will set a time to look over everything.

ReefZ1lla84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would price check what your selling to get an idea of what it sells for and you have to list a price here. Sorry for your loss.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes i would use the forum on how to price it and list as much equipment as possible. It will allow you to put a price in to comply with rules but also make sure you dont get ripped off. Some of the equipment is probably more valuable than the tank and can easily be sold and shipped if you dont mind dealing with the hassle.

OP
OP
johndoe

johndoe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would price check what your selling to get an idea of what it sells for and you have to list a price here. Sorry for your loss.
I know that the stuff he has was always the latest and greatest. He always suckered me in, but all in all if someone needs it and they give me a fair price that's all I'm asking. I would rather it go to good use, at least I know it would be used and I would be happy about that.

OP
OP
johndoe

johndoe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes i would use the forum on how to price it and list as much equipment as possible. It will allow you to put a price in to comply with rules but also make sure you dont get ripped off. Some of the equipment is probably more valuable than the tank and can easily be sold and shipped if you dont mind dealing with the hassle.

You sound amazing to pass this along for a fair price! I’m truly sorry for your loss and I hope everything gets sold and goes to a great home!
yes I would love that very much and I'm sure he would have wanted it that way. He always tried to help out fellow hobbyist.

Vested

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for your loss, thank you for putting in the effort to keep his animals alive and not just throwing everything away. PMing you about the mp40s

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My condolences for your loss. I am sure that he would be happy to know that his love of reefing will be going to others who will keep the dream alive. God Bless.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My condolences also.

Vested

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the kessil(s) as well if you end up parting out

Paul Howard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
120gal. 4ft / 30gal. sump , 2 AP700 Kessils , 4 t-5 , SRO 3000 skimmer , iwaki 100 pump , 2 mp40w es , chiller , 20 gal fuge h380

Pottstown, PA - I am selling my husband's salt water reef tank and everything that goes with it. My husband has had a tank for well over 35 years and when I see the
refuge tank in the basement I always said it was his science project. He passed away in 2019 and unfortunately he did not teach me everything I needed to know
about the hobby. I have since taken out the soft coral because I did not want it to die. I still have 2 medium size fish and hard coral still living. I am hoping someone whom lives
close by that would like to make a reasonable offer and take everything. Mind you, it is alot of extra stuff because he never bought one of anything. If you would like
to see it please reach out and we will set a time to look over everything.
So sorry

Paul Howard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry for your loss, it would be nice if folks here would tell Her what the whole show should go for. Or if parted out (PITA) what is expected for $$

Back