• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling: Kessill H80 with Goosebeck + Controller

Item Price
80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jp415

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2022
Messages
306
Reaction score
66
Location
dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi All,

Selling Kessil H80 Tuna Flora
light with Gooseneck+ Kessil controller for 80$ buyer pays for shipping.

Just recently upgraded my fuge light so not needed anymore.

20240119_141811.jpg 20240119_141547.jpg
 
Last edited:
Grrrr! I would have gone $80 for the controller alone. dang you, The_Paradox!

Just joking! Nice deal though :)
 
Whoops, I just noticed R2R blocks the word *darn* and replaces it with *dang*. I'll have to clean up my language around here I guess ;-)

Best of luck with your deal!
 
Still available.

Only issue is that the light turns on only turns on with thr controller.

The knobs do not turn the light on as it should.

Had this on my sump for some time and still works.

Selling it for 60 as is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new