• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling new mp60es in box

  • Thread starter Thread starter num54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

num54

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
102
Reaction score
3
Location
california
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I'm selling a new mp60es I did install it for 10 min run time but to powerful for my tank all looks and is brand new selling for 750 shipped In the us haven't registered pump for warranty yet. bought on 11/12/11 I will send pics on request.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new