• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling Pink Hammer frags

JVS

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2017
Messages
74
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m selling my pink hammer frags.
4 head-$50
6 head-$75
Both for $90

53728881-3D4C-4B47-BE36-A009874042AC.jpeg C2E8DCD9-FBD8-44FF-9F56-E8C5F3BAB1A6.jpeg
 
Lights are off
 
I’m selling my pink hammer frags.
4 head-$50
6 head-$75
Both for $90

53728881-3D4C-4B47-BE36-A009874042AC.jpeg C2E8DCD9-FBD8-44FF-9F56-E8C5F3BAB1A6.jpeg
Also have a galaxia frag purple with green tips
$40
Pick up only

image.jpg
 
Sorry live around Allentown pa
 
Willing to travel at all? I'm down in Frederick MD.
 
Willing to travel at all? I'm down in Frederick MD.
Not that far it’s 3 hours from me, sorry even half way isn’t worth me selling the coral.
 
I’m around Allentown and pocono area no shipping sorry CASH ONLY
 
im in bucks country (doylestown) if you're willing to meet up halfway or something id grab some
 
I’m 45 min from Allentown that’s the farthest I’ll go.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new