selling powder blue tang

DQM5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
203
Reaction score
154
Location
Santa Ana
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi guys,

selling this PBT been in my tank for 9 months.. got him/her size of half dollar now about 4 inches.

firm on $30.

I'm located in Orange County.
 
Last edited:
just pm'ed you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new