• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling ReefDreamz Dragon tamer torch

GoNextLevel

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2021
Messages
74
Reaction score
14
Location
3528 Pierce Street
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone new seller here in R2R I bought this off a fellow reefer as a dragon tamer from ReefDreamz lineage.
Truly a rainbow torch.

here is the original it came from. Mine has been cooking for the past couple months and is starting to color up nicely.

double headed asking for roughly $1300

thanks

77DE3900-1E1A-45BC-81A2-A177983F2BBE.jpeg 248D189D-46A8-4A31-8353-2E6D3FC6E3B7.jpeg 2F3CB447-2635-4000-933F-B248788CE42B.jpeg A4F66A33-7AF2-4BA8-8C73-78A2EF04C101.jpeg 97441EE3-B7A6-4159-8A8B-E4006001AD69.jpeg 1F867183-8C0A-40F2-8249-52C9916B4BBA.jpeg 722E36D4-DA09-4D60-8171-0D9FB335D602.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3606.MOV
    8.7 MB
I can't purchase it but I can vouch. I go to Reefdreamz somewhat often and have seen them in person. They truly are a gorgeous piece of coral!
 
Closer this time! But WTB means you want to buy one, not sell one.
 
I can't purchase it but I can vouch. I go to Reefdreamz somewhat often and have seen them in person. They truly are a gorgeous piece of coral!
Where is Reefdreamz located?
 
Do you have to be a R2R Supporter to list as a seller?
No, but I think you have to have posted like 50 or 100 messages before you can list something for sale.
 
Looks like the requirement is member for 30 days or more and with 25 or more messages. 2 more and you should be good. :)
 
Where is Reefdreamz located?
Clearwater, FL. It's only open saturdays from 11-4 usually but its definitely worth it. Aaron (the owner) is a great guy and even stocks the fridge with beer to drink when you're hanging out and shopping.
 
Now that's how a reef shop should be. Chillin with a brew. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new