Selling Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarbour14

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
69
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have about 100+ lbs of rock left over from when I bought a ton in bulk for my 75 gallon. Pm for pictures and how much you want will decide pricing. $2 per lb! Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Hello! Per our selling forum rules, a firm asking price must be posted.
 
What kind of rock? I'm in MA and may be interested in some if local. Im in Franklin
 
I have about 100+ lbs of rock left over from when I bought a ton in bulk for my 75 gallon. Pm for pictures and how much you want will decide pricing. $2 per lb! Thanks!
#MODS pls delete
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new