Semigrow/Evergrow LEDs lighting schedule

xyousefb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2022
Messages
84
Reaction score
5
Location
UAE
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am a fairly new reefer and I have some questions on my lighting schedule. There were so many different light schedules used by many people online and I decided to use one that I found on google but scale it down to suit the par of my liking for my tank. However, I have absolutely no idea if this lighting schedule contains a healthy mix of colors or if it's alright. I currently have a few beginner corals, and my Sunny D paly seems to be growing rapidly, is that a good indication of my lighting colors and schedule?

I am unable to put the lights at 100% intensity as it could lead to having a par of 800+ at the top of my rockwork. I intend on keeping a mixed reef.

What do you guys think about my current lighting schedule and spectrum?

1648588281965.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new