Seneye and trim - confused

gibbs.david

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
56
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if I'm missing the point. I've recently purchased a Seneye Reef. When I adjust the trim am I recalibrating the displayed readings or am I just adjusting the min max ranges for the alerts?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new