Sept 19th -2010 Inland Empire Steve Tyree Coral farmer event -Mark this date!

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still thinking if this is the show we should make our first SHowing at.!!! We can make it big.. Free t-Shirts.. Free Frags... Free Free Free.. Free Sexycorals wallets and purses, Free sexycorals Underwear..

OP
OP
WT INC

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still thinking if this is the show we should make our first SHowing at.!!! We can make it big.. Free t-Shirts.. Free Frags... Free Free Free.. Free Sexycorals wallets and purses, Free sexycorals Underwear..

your Sexy logo is really cool. if you make the T-Shirt, i think that will be insanely crazy and i think that would be a good collection !
you are crazy but i totally think its a great idea because your sexy image logo is too cool !

OP
OP
WT INC

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think some people would come for your shirt , what a deal, FREE entry , free shirts and possibly more freebies ,oh yahhhhhhhh

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok ill look at tshirts today... itll be our banner with the sexy lady on our webpage... whatever i can do to help bring more people to steves event will be cool..

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here a prototype... annette wore this at the last show.. =)

shirt.jpg

OP
OP
WT INC

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you are gonna look toooooooooooo sexy , i dont know man. I am sure they'll love to see it on Annette .:bigsmile:
well , if you decide to wear it , make sure you shave man.

OP
OP
WT INC

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hhaha.. Yea we only have this unisex style. I'll bring one For dan too

Ok dan said he only allow me to wear tube top .that might help with sale . U know I got to compete with Annette.
As for dan ,he wants the bellie shirt that will accentuat his hairy belly button and a bag of potato chips.

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:snicker::snicker:
me and dan in a belly shirt holding a bag of chip will definitely drive sales up..

Ok dan said he only allow me to wear tube top .that might help with sale . U know I got to compete with Annette.
As for dan ,he wants the bellie shirt that will accentuat his hairy belly button and a bag of potato chips.

OP
OP
WT INC

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike are you serious about doing the show?

OP
OP
WT INC

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I have to be now.. Got a few pms for shirts and corals already. :wink:
is there room ?

hahhaa..you already got request for Sexy shirts already.
ok ..ask Steve for a booth , if he does not have an opening , i will ask him that you share with me. no biggie.

OP
OP
WT INC

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats funny but i think the Sexy T-shirt is going to be really cool ! i am sure you wont have enough. Better have them printed from China hahaha..everyone will ask for exxtras

OP
OP
WT INC

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, counting down ..just a few more weeks to go !!

jaypainter24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its that time again for the Inland Empire Coral Farmers Market in Ontario, CA on Sept 19th, 2010 .
Inland Empire Coral Farmers Market
Steve and Art are keeping this show FREE to get in
What is everyone looking for are for corals...SPS...LPS...Shrooms...High End....Cheap but Nice.....Whatever catches the eye. We here at AIM plan on bringing a wide range of stuff as always and look forward to seeing everyone. If there is a piece you are looking for please feel free to pm us or post in this thread .

Be on the lookout at the show as a few Bowser palys will be making there way to the show also. 1 for the auction and 1-2 for sale.

OP
OP
WT INC

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its that time again for the Inland Empire Coral Farmers Market in Ontario, CA on Sept 19th, 2010 .
Inland Empire Coral Farmers Market
Steve and Art are keeping this show FREE to get in
What is everyone looking for are for corals...SPS...LPS...Shrooms...High End....Cheap but Nice.....Whatever catches the eye. We here at AIM plan on bringing a wide range of stuff as always and look forward to seeing everyone. If there is a piece you are looking for please feel free to pm us or post in this thread .

Be on the lookout at the show as a few Bowser palys will be making there way to the show also. 1 for the auction and 1-2 for sale.

AWESOME Jason!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back