September 15th PROP Auction

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We got another PROP Auction coming up. Weekend after MACNA too. If you have not been to one of these you should show up around 2:30 to get signed up and a bidder number. This meeting does not require club dues. Just pay for what you buy.

Broken Yolk Cafe
2034 E Southern Ave.
Mesa, AZ 85204

When:
September 15th 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Coral Viewing begins at 2:30pm

SELLERS……Please list your Bidder number and up to 25 corals for the auction with the starting bid. Pictures are encouraged. You have until the Thursday night before the auction at 9pm to list. Please have your corals available for the 2:30 viewing.

There might be some PROP frags. My tank is looking like a few things are recovered enough to trim.

Please NO posting a reserved spot, those post will be ignored. If you have your list and are waiting on pictures that is fine. Please also try not to add or change any items if possible. This is very helpful when putting the auction program together. We look forward to another great auction!

Also feel free to post anything to want to put up for sale. Used equipment, tanks, etc. in this thread. Must include an asking price. Pics would help.

Team fatkid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I Share this on Facebook with some of the Arizona Reef from groups I am in ?I really want this to become popular I know I have learned a lot and I’ve gotten some amazing deals on really good Coral

TangingOut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I Share this on Facebook with some of the Arizona Reef from groups I am in ?I really want this to become popular I know I have learned a lot and I’ve gotten some amazing deals on really good Coral

Not only can share it, but I'm pretty sure they encourage it.

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Go for it. I am not sure what ones it is allowed in so post at your own risk. I should probably make a FB event post.

Mael

Bridgeburner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill get my list up tonight after work, I think Justin will be out of town for this one.

pwhitby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
debating bringing a few toxic green, purple and green and regular hammer frags... if anyone is iterested

IMG_6233.jpg

Team fatkid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested Even if you don’t bring them to the auction maybe we can get together

Team fatkid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested Even if you don’t bring them to the auction maybe we can get together

Mael

Bridgeburner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found out I have a family engagement that day that overlaps, sucks but will miss it.... Had my list already made in my head :(

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found out I have a family engagement that day that overlaps, sucks but will miss it.... Had my list already made in my head :(

Aww man. Next one?

I'm doing some spring cleaning too. Gonna see if anybody wants any of the boxes of half build skimmers I have been hoarding before they go into the recycling. Free stuff!

Reef_Skunk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aww man. Next one?

I'm doing some spring cleaning too. Gonna see if anybody wants any of the boxes of half build skimmers I have been hoarding before they go into the recycling. Free stuff!

Ill take your box of free crap :) I am always looking for project stuff.

pwhitby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes ill do a bunch of hammer frags, i also have a watermelon/rainbow RBTA, some stylos, scrambled egg zoas, maybe a few leathers.

pwhitby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes ill do a bunch of hammer frags, i also have a watermelon/rainbow RBTA, some stylos, scrambled egg zoas, maybe a few leathers.

austintylerl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Im in the valley and have never been to one of these. Is it like a fragswap but in an auction format? And to clarify its not at pranksters too? And anyone is welcome?

Reef_Skunk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Im in the valley and have never been to one of these. Is it like a fragswap but in an auction format? And to clarify its not at pranksters too? And anyone is welcome?

Get there around 2:30 to get a bidder # and I will explain the rules of the auction before it starts. Pranksters closed so it will be at the Broken Yolk in Mesa. Anyone is welcome.

Are you putting these items in the auction? If you are I need a list with your bidder number, item description, and starting bid.

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying a new means of operating the auction tomorrow instead of the auction software that we normally use. So we'll see how this goes. Cross your fingers everyone.

Auction list. Print one off and bring it with you tomorrow or Allen will be yelling "SHAME!" while he rings a bell and walks behind you everywhere.

Attachments

• Sept 2018 PROP Auction List.pdf
    132.5 KB · Views: 128
Back