• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone help. I've been digging around the site and can't find the My Subscription or Add Subscriptions to Add #POTM
I've stumbled upon it before, but can't find now.......Thanks.
If you select the hashtag, a new box will pop up with a button that you can click to watch tag #POTM
Screenshot_20181009-202219_Chrome.jpg

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you select the hashtag, a new box will pop up with a button that you can click to watch tag #POTM
Thanks. I did do that, but since I didn't get any ALERTS afterwards, I thought it wasn't the Right way.
Appreciate the confirmation.
And now my monthly Hunt for POTM submissions and Voting is a thing of the past :)

OP
OP
dbl

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Note To All:

Entry #2 has been deleted and removed from the contest. It was brought to my attention it was a second entry from a member. In fact, when the picture was posted in the original entry thread, the member even indicated it was not an official entry. Somehow I missed that so this error falls on me, not the member. I apologize for the oversight but wanted to be fair to everyone and remove it as an entry. So if you originally voted for it, please recast your vote. If you don't recall the picture, it was the underwater shot of the anemone and clowns with the scuba diver in the background. Editorial note...it really is a cool picture. :)

Tony Thompson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Voted, great pictures. Some really talented Reefers / Photographers out there. As always there were some excellent photos that did not make the cut, I only wish they could all be part of the poll. Good luck to everyone involved.

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Voted... Good thing multiple votes were allowed. Seriously, picking one would have been impossible.
Great photos everyone

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just being nominated in this incredible field must be an honor. Any one of these could have won a monthly contest in their respective subject matter.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@mods: I posted an entry to this contest, but it isn't shown as one of the voting options. I also went back through my posting history and it does not show up. Is there a "pre-screening" process where the final entries are selected and the others are deleted? I'm just confused because I received several "likes" and comments on my photo, but now there seems to be no record of it anywhere.

OP
OP
dbl

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@mods: I posted an entry to this contest, but it isn't shown as one of the voting options. I also went back through my posting history and it does not show up. Is there a "pre-screening" process where the final entries are selected and the others are deleted? I'm just confused because I received several "likes" and comments on my photo, but now there seems to be no record of it anywhere.

The original entry thread is always temporarily removed from view after the entry deadline. As stated in the contest rules, the finalists are chosen by Team R2R and then the voting pool is posted and the winner is selected by the members. Once the voting poll is closed and a winner is determined and announced, the original entry thread is reinstated. Once that happens, it will be in your posting history again.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The original entry thread is always temporarily removed from view after the entry deadline. As stated in the contest rules, the finalists are chosen by Team R2R and then the voting pool is posted and the winner is selected by the members. Once the voting poll is closed and a winner is determined and announced, the original entry thread is reinstated. Once that happens, it will be in your posting history again.

OK, thanks for the explanation. I'll work harder on my next photo entry!!! :)

slowngreen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This may be the most difficult one to chose a winner I've had to vote for. Incredible pics, excellent job everyone!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%

Back