• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The subject for September's POTM contest was Anything Goes. Needless to say we had some terrific entries. So much so the number of finalists was expanded to 25 this month. Now it's time to choose a winner. The poll allows multiple choices so choose the ones you like from the numbered entries below. The voting thread will close Sunday, October 14th at 11:59 pm EST.

As always, we thank Avast Marine for sponsoring our POTM contest. Visit their website HERE and be sure to take a look at the great products they have to offer.

Winner will be determined by this R2R Member voting by poll. In order to be eligible to have votes counted in the poll, voting members must have at least 25 meaningful posts and have been a member of R2R for at least 1 month by the time the poll ends (votes that do not meet this criteria may show in the poll but will be disregarded in the final count). In case of a tie, Team R2R will assist in picking a winner. Rules, deadlines and terms are subject to change at staff discretion at anytime.

PLEASE REMEMBER, YOU HAVE TO ENTER YOUR VOTES IN THE POLL, NOT VIA COMMENT IN THIS THREAD. IT'S GREAT TO COMMENT, BUT PLEASE USE THE POLL TO VOTE. YOU'LL NEED TO BE ON THE WEB VERSION OF THE SITE IN ORDER TO SEE THE POLL.

Edit/Notice: Picture #2 is not missing in this contest, it was originally posted in error and deleted. See post #26 of this thread for full explanation.

73.JPG

Deleted

70.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

18.jpg

91.jpeg

61.jpg

77.jpeg

32.JPG

24.jpeg

27.JPG

49.jpg

14.jpg

29.jpg

79.jpg

17.jpg

35.jpg

60.jpeg

22.jpg

37.jpeg

57.jpg

30.jpeg

45.jpg

76.jpg

Last edited:

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I voted.

Now I want to consider doing an entry for next month. David, or anybody, where do we learn about the Photo of the Month contest and each month's subject?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Voted! Good luck to everyone! There are a lot of beautiful pictures to choose from!

OP
OP
dbl

dbl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I voted.

Now I want to consider doing an entry for next month. David, or anybody, where do we learn about the Photo of the Month contest and each month's subject?

Ron, subscribe to the hasttag #POTM and you'll get an alert each time I use it to announce something POTM related. We did RFA's about a year ago so you'll have to be patient on that one. :cool:

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ron, subscribe to the hasttag #POTM and you'll get an alert each time I use it to announce something POTM related. We did RFA's about a year ago so you'll have to be patient on that one. :cool:

Thanks to both of you.

David, I have 4 different cameras and Elaine has 3 more! I don't need to wait for rock flowers to come around again, I'll jump in sometime soon!!! But first I have to take photos of hot air balloons at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta this weekend! Photos WILL show up in the Lounge!

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Voted !!! Beautiful pictures.

OP
OP
dbl

dbl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...I don't need to wait for rock flowers to come around again, I'll jump in sometime soon!!!

I knew that Ron, I was just referring to the awesome collection you have. Sometime after you get back from chasing balloons, I'd like to come up and see the new setup. PM when you get back my friend.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back