dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK so far we have about 15 coming.

Preferences for toppings?

I am going to little caesars and thought about just getting a mixture of pepperoni, cheese, sausage and ground beef and maybe a couple veggie. Is that ok?

Sherry says we have to have cookies as well so I will get getting those too. :)

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will try to come by. I have a bird society outing early in the morning. It should be relatively close to your shop since the trail that we go to will be in Swan Creek area.

Ry0n

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be at the meeting as well. Can't wait to see the shop! This is only 10 minutes from my house and my wife is going to groan when she learns a LFS is going to be so close!

Where can I get one of the awesome NARC badges for the signature?

Thanks!

Ryan

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be at the meeting as well. Can't wait to see the shop! This is only 10 minutes from my house and my wife is going to groan when she learns a LFS is going to be so close!

Where can I get one of the awesome NARC badges for the signature?

Thanks!

Ryan

Be glad to have you there!

DirtMcGurt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any extra chaeto they can bring to the meeting? Preferably some with some good bugs in it but anything healthy would be good. Somehow I've lost a lot of my amphipods and I'd like to try chaeto again since the hair algae in my sump seems to be growing so well lol.

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any extra chaeto they can bring to the meeting? Preferably some with some good bugs in it but anything healthy would be good. Somehow I've lost a lot of my amphipods and I'd like to try chaeto again since the hair algae in my sump seems to be growing so well lol.

@Eagle_Steve do you have any you can bring?

GWHouston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put me down for a bunch too if available.

@dantimdad check with pizza Ed about getting his pizza. Good friend and excellent food. I’ll speak to Eddie or Chandra about it if you like.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have some cheato left. I converted to graciliria but the strings that were left always seem to grow back at a rapid pace lol.

I will look when we get home from kids football. If I have it, I will bring it though.

GWHouston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone in need of two ocellaris clowns? I need to rehome two since my maroon clown is getting big and mean.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have some cheato left. I converted to graciliria but the strings that were left always seem to grow back at a rapid pace lol.

I will look when we get home from kids football. If I have it, I will bring it though.
I do have some cheato. It would work out to about 3 baseball size clumps. If anyone wants some gracilliria, I can bring some of that as well.

Edit: If anyone wants any gracilliria PM me and let me know. It is free, as I produce about 9 gallons a week.

Last edited:

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry @dantimdad I just saw I hadn't stickied this thread. Been a very busy month. It's done now so maybe more people will see it.
And I should still be good to be there.

Back