Septembers Pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter twinreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

twinreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
166
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0901.jpg


0902.jpg


0903.jpg


0904.jpg


0905.jpg


0906.jpg


0907.jpg
 
BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Dang man great corals and the PICS are just awesome! :D
 
what macro lens are you using? and what post-processing software?

i love the 5th pic, i was able to make the polyps glow like that to some of my macro pics back when i had a pirated copy of photoshop before my computer crashed (and subsequently reformated the hard drive.....DOH)
 
what macro lens are you using? and what post-processing software?

i love the 5th pic, i was able to make the polyps glow like that to some of my macro pics back when i had a pirated copy of photoshop before my computer crashed (and subsequently reformated the hard drive.....DOH)


I use a Sigma 150mm with a 2x converter. Yes I do use cs3 and no its not because of cs3 that the polyps are that blue. I cropped the pic and use to two layers, Auto levels and brightness/contrasts.
Maybe you needed to adjust the colors of your corals I don't. If you want the original file let me know I'll give you link to it.
You shouldn't assume things.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new