Sera Siporax Holder

wolfen281

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
156
Reaction score
154
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I made an acrylic holder for 15mm Siporax.
I wanted something that fit into the space in my IceCap 36XXL sump.






parts:
6mm (1/4" blue acrylic sheet):
Amazon product ASIN B07KMYN5V9
1/4in acrylic rods:
Amazon product ASIN B089KBNYHX
acrylic glue:
Amazon product ASIN B003HNFLMY


1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg

6.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new